City and Guilds 2382-22 18th Edition (Amendments)
We can accommodate dates throughout the academic year to suit candidates availability. Please contact us for next available date on (01382) 834874.
This qualification is aimed at practicing electricians with relevant experience and other allied professionals e.g. surveyors, consultants and other trades needing to update their understanding of IEE Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2018) Areas of study include:
• Introduction to BS7671
• Scope, object and fundamental principles definitions
• Assessment of general characteristics
• Protection for safety
• Selection and erection of equipment
• Inspection and testing
• Special installations or locations appendices
• Worked examples throughout
Candidates knowledge of the wiring regulations must be sound and up-to-date as the assessment will cover all parts not just changes between editions.
Candidates must provide their own regulations book and also provide original 17th or 18th Edition pass certificates.
This course is a one day update.
Method of Assessment
Following the course, candidates will complete a City & Guilds online 2382-22 full assessment.
The course establishes an industry standard, offering a thorough grounding to the requirements of the new regulations and preparation for the City & Guilds 2382-22 examination.
01 Aug 2023
- Dates can be accommodated throughout the academic year to suit candidates availability.