City and Guilds 2382-18 18th Edition (Amendments)
This qualification is primarily aimed at practicing electricians with relevant experience and other allied professionals e.g. surveyors, consultants and other trades needing to update and enhance their understanding of IEE Wiring Regulations. This course will demonstrate an understanding of the IEE 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:2018) Areas of study include:
• Introduction to BS7671
• Scope, object and fundamental principles definitions
• Assessment of general characteristics
• Protection for safety
• Selection and erection of equipment
• Inspection and testing
• Special installations or locations appendices
• Worked examples throughout
This course is a one day update.
Candidates knowledge of the wiring regulations must be sound and up-to-date as the assessment will cover all parts not just changes between editions.
Candidates must provide their own regulations book and also provide original 17th Edition pass certificates.
Method of Assessment
Following the course, candidates will complete a City & Guilds online 2382-18 full assessment.
The course establishes an industry standard, offering a thorough grounding to the requirements of the new regulations and preparation for the City & Guilds 2382-18 examination.
01 Aug 2020
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.