BPEC Solar Domestic Hot Water Heating
Course ContentThis course allows organisations to extend their scope of work to the installation of the most common solar water heating systems found in the UK, approved under the DTI’s Low Carbon Building Programme grant scheme.
Areas of study include:
- Introduction to domestic solar hot water
- Hot water storage and installation bases
- Preparing to install a solar hot water system
- Solar collectors
- Control and power requirements
- System commissioning
Method of AssessmentFollowing the course, candidates will complete a BPEC written open book assessment and practical assessment.
Future ProspectsAn understanding of the processes of installation and maintenance of solar domestic hot water heating systems.
17 Dec 2019
- All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.
The course application is currently closed. You can find out more information about this course by making an enquiry.