BPEC Legionella Risk Assessment and Water System Disinfection for Mechanical Services
This course is primarily aimed at competent plumbers or heating engineers that need to gain the Legionella risk assessment qualification.
This course includes a background into Legionella and the legislative requirements. Candidates will gain an understanding of hot and cold water (domestic) systems, control measures and risk assessment.
Areas of study:
- Overview of main legislative documents
- Describe basic properties of water
- Explain Legionella bacteria
- Background of the disease
- Source of bacteria
- How to manage and control the risk of Legionella
Method of Assessment
This course is one day training 9.00am - 4.30pm & half day assessment the next day 9.00am - 12.00pm.
30 Mar 2020
All course fees are reviewed annually, and subject to change. Published fees apply to the courses mode of delivery.