Flexible Workforce Development Fund
The Flexible Workforce Development Fund is available to levy paying organisations for workforce development training to upskill and reskill your existing workforce. This is in addition to apprenticeship support and any support that your employees may access through Individual Training Accounts (ITA’s) and other complementary funding streams.
This is a key offering within our D&A Future Talent services for employers aimed at enhancing your productivity.
- Eligible organisations can access up to £10,000 to address recognised skills gaps (national and regional), increase productivity and stimulate innovation
- All training will be accredited and achieve a recognised Return on Investment
- Applications from eligible levy paying organisations will be accepted between 11 September and June 2018 on a ‘First Come First Served’ basis
- Training should conclude by the end of September 2018
- Employers are encouraged to target this fund towards training for specific groups such as older workers, those in low skilled jobs, those working regularly with younger workers/ apprentices, veterans/ early service leavers, and those who identify as belonging to equality groups
- Legislative qualifications or training are ineligible through this fund
- Guidance for Levy-paying Employers (PDF)
- Application Process (PDF)
- Application Form (Word)
Our Business Advisors will be delighted to discuss a potential application with you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.